Florida-West Coast
Options

Knotties Biggest Loser!

Re: Knotties Biggest Loser!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm down like a lb.... But honestly I can't tell if I'm really down or i'm fluctuating... I'm been 153 and 147 all in the past 2 weeks???? WTF
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I wish. ;(  I really am just so tired all the time.  But, I get plenty of sleep.  I'm in bed no later than like 930!!!  And I'm not eating horrible stuff, it is VERY frustrating!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Tab - I'm right there with you! I go to bed early!Have you tried counting your calories? You may be eating too little, that could put a huge halt on your weight loss.I like thedailyplate.com for tracking my calories, they have a HUGE database of foods to add.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I signed up for that when you were talking about it last week.  I did it for like 2 days.  ugh. I very well could be eating too many few calories, because lately I haven't even been hungry most days, but I know I need to eat.  UGH!!  Fitting in 1 week from today!!  :(
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Try to stick to it.... I normal input everything as I eat it at work then I jot what I eat at home down and input it the next day!Eating too few calories could be why you so tired :/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards