Florida-West Coast
Options

A fun Poll!

What do you do at work thats FUN?What do you do in the car thats FUN?How often to you have a FUN time with FI?What FUN things do you do at home by yourself?What FUN things do you do at home with FI?Where the FUNNEST (oh my thats bad grammer!) place you've been on vacation?What FUN thing do you have planned for yourself before the wedding/at the wedding?

Re: A fun Poll!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    What do you do at work thats FUN? I LOVE filing (like actual papers not computer files) I know it's soooo weird but I love organizing. What do you do in the car thats FUN? I love to sing along and dance in the car!How often to you have a FUN time with FI? all the time, i love that we have "goofy" fun together! He lets me make up funny songs on road trips and sing them loudly (btw I'm not a good singer haha)What FUN things do you do at home by yourself? I like to paint, and knot, and watch my crappy teen dramas (Secret Life anyone)What FUN things do you do at home with FI? We cook together, which I love! Where the FUNNEST (oh my thats bad grammer!) place you've been on vacation? Park City Utah! Seriously I wish we could afford to go skiing (snowboarding) every winter! What FUN thing do you have planned for yourself before the wedding/at the wedding? I think I'm going to get a facial before the wedding. and I'm def. doing a massage and pedicure day of!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ... i swear this is the only thing i do on TK anymore...What do you do at work thats FUN?i don't really work.  & when i do it's from home.  so i'll just say order in food & tan!What do you do in the car thats FUN?dance & sing really loud.  & i've been known to make faces at passing cars.How often to you have a FUN time with FI?every. single. day.  What FUN things do you do at home by yourself?sing.  dance.  skype with oot bff's.  this.What FUN things do you do at home with FI?we are gamers for sure; video, board, card... we even play hide&seek with our pug.  Where the FUNNEST (oh my thats bad grammer!) place you've been on vacation?our family road trip to nyc.  my bday week at disney.  girls trip in vegas. ...i could go on.What FUN thing do you have planned for yourself before the wedding/at the wedding?i am SO looking forward to girly time... mani/pedi, massages, facials, makeup, hair.  and what's more fun than a million champagne toasts?
  • Options
    SBride1SBride1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What do you do at work thats FUN?I sneak in knotting!!  And try to laugh with my co-workers!What do you do in the car thats FUN?Sing and dance too!!How often to you have a FUN time with FI?All the time!  We like to be silly and laugh at each other!What FUN things do you do at home by yourself?Craftiness, watch girly showsWhat FUN things do you do at home with FI?He'll play the piano and I'll sing; We cook together' Tried a garden of sunflowers... just random stuff!Where the FUNNEST (oh my thats bad grammer!) place you've been on vacation?Either cabin in NC, or Puerto Rico, or England, or... really all my vacations are super fun!!What FUN thing do you have planned for yourself before the wedding/at the wedding?Definitely mani/pedi before... our first dance is really fun, and we'll have photobooth.Mainly the fun part will be getting married!!!
    Dinner in Florence!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    MrsCanes511MrsCanes511 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What do you do at work thats FUN?When we are slow, I knot all day! haha.What do you do in the car thats FUN?Sing to 80's music =)How often to you have a FUN time with FI?weekends. Im hardly ever home during the week =(What FUN things do you do at home by yourself?nothing fun!! Im always doing homework or cleaning.What FUN things do you do at home with FI?we play silly games sometimes! I make him play poker cause after he taught me I fell in love with playing!Where the FUNNEST (oh my thats bad grammer!) place you've been on vacation?Lake of the Ozarks, last year....first vaca with the man, and my family.What FUN thing do you have planned for yourself before the wedding/at the wedding?HMM....I dont know if this is the most FUN thing, but its def one of the most exciting things Im looking forward to, FI has always wanted to buy his own mustang (really he wants a 67 but we cant afford that right now!) since he had one when he graduated (as a gift from his dad) but wrecked it! So a couple of months ago he bought one! All black with red interior (like the classic styles) so we are going to take pictures with me sitting on the hood all decked out in my wedding dress, and him lookin fly at my side haha =) with the stang, on the beach!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1. Argue with attorneys 2. Crank up the volume on a really good song 3. Not as often as we both wished....too damn busy 4. Read 5. Yard work 6. We had a great time in San Fransisco 7. hmm I hope cake tasting will be fun :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    What do you do at work thats FUN? Um, leave to go home.  I seriously despise my job.What do you do in the car thats FUN?  If I'm by myself, I'll turn up cheesy pop song, a la Britney, and sing really really loud.  Sometimes I get weird looks from other drivers when I do this How often to you have a FUN time with FI? all the time, one of the many things I love about him :-)  What FUN things do you do at home by yourself? I like to sing and dance to cheesy music and I have too many  embarrassing tween and reality shows that I watch. What FUN things do you do at home with FI? play wii, board games, play with our dog, play poker, watch movies Where the FUNNEST (oh my thats bad grammer!) place you've been on vacation?  Barcelona, SpainWhat FUN thing do you have planned for yourself before the wedding/at the wedding? A nice, relaxing day at the beach the day before the wedding (hopefully there won't be rain)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    What do you do at work thats FUN?See the joy on the kids faces when they improve or learn something new.What do you do in the car thats FUN?Turn the music up really loud and sing to the top of my lungs. Great when nobody else can hear me because I am tone deaf. lolHow often to you have a FUN time with FI?We try to do something together 2 times a week.What FUN things do you do at home by yourself?Hmm. I am addicted to my wii fit and I have a DDR dance pad. fun times!What FUN things do you do at home with FI?We play pool and pinball a lot. he beats me at pool. I kick his butt at pinball. :-) We also like to play cards together. Oh and then there's the stuff too private to mention on here. heheWhere the FUNNEST (oh my thats bad grammer!) place you've been on vacation?Greece!What FUN thing do you have planned for yourself before the wedding/at the wedding?The whole week before the wedding, my bm's and I are going to a spa retreat and getting massages, doing yoga, stuff like that.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards