Florida-West Coast
Options

Rain Rain

So I'm sitting here BORED out of my mind at work (we dont open back up again until 3).Good news is we ordered our invitations this weekend!AND all the boutineares (SP?) came in yesterday! I love them!Whats everyone up to on this rainy day?

Re: Rain Rain

• Options
    edited December 2011
    rain? what rain?we have clouds but have yet to see any rain...today is one of those days where i could go for some good rain.anyways, good job on getting the invites ordered and the arrival of the bouts...those two checks get you closer to the big day!!
    keep on knotin' in the free world!

SEVIN
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I want to be closed till 3... :(I don't know about rain, I hear it is out there but I have yet to see it...been sitting at my desk since 630am
  • Options
    MrsCanes511MrsCanes511 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    no rain for you yet? Its been drizzling here pretty steadily for the past hour and a half. This morning it drizzled for a while over in Brandon when I got out of class. Im wondering if its going to get worse, or just stay like this all afternoon.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    oh, by the way, MrsCanes511...i LOVE your card box!it's so cute :)
    keep on knotin' in the free world!

SEVIN
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks sevin! I was afraid it might be too girlie? But FI said he likes it (so even if he's lying) he's stuck with it! haha.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I like your new pic Sam! umm... It's not really raining, just sprinkling... I'm working :? it's fun!
  • Options
    cdullumcdullum member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    mrs canes,i love your card box how'd you make it?!?!?!TIACandace :)No rain here, but working until 730.... :(
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Candace:Thanks! I bought just a plain brown box from Joanns (I got one square and one circle) and hot glued the circle on top....and cut a slot for the cards.Painted the whole thing white, and put tape down on the top for the lines, and bought one of those neat little polka dot sponges for the sides.I had SUCH a hard time trying to do the bow! Im kinda dissapointed in how it came out but w/e. Also, I got these neat bead thingies in our colors (they were all attached, like on a string) and wrapped it around the seam where I hot glued the boxes together, so it looks a little bit more "complete" that way haha.
  • Options
    cdullumcdullum member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thanks!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards