Florida-West Coast
Options

Movie Poll-

Favorite movies growing up?Favorite movie now?Movie you have gone to the theater multiple times to see?Movie you thought was the worst ever?Movie you cannot wait to see?

Re: Movie Poll-

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Favorite movies growing up?  Pretty in Pink, Ferris Buellers Day Off and Stand by MeFavorite movie now?  I love the movie Definitely, MaybeMovie you have gone to the theater multiple times to see? I don't think I have ever done this.Movie you thought was the worst ever? First movie to come to my mind would be the Village..HORRIBLE   Movie you cannot wait to see? ...New Moon!!!!  I'm soo excited to see this!
  • Options
    MrsCanes511MrsCanes511 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OOOH Im a huge movie buff....GREAT POLL! Haha I had posted already but kept remembering great ones so I had to delete and repost! Sry bout that! Favorite movies growing up? anything Disney! Favorite movie now? Blow, Pirates of the Carabean, Jurassic Park, Finding Nemo!Movie you have gone to the theater multiple times to see? Crash! Pirates!Movie you thought was the worst ever? I was really dissapointed in Burn After Reading.Movie you cannot wait to see? Couples Retreat! and New Moon! ALSO the newer Harry Potter, I have yet to see it! BTW...I loved District 9, and Inglorious Basterds! If anyone is considering seeing these, go for it!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I 2nd that Burn After Reading was very disappointing! FI is a big time movie buff, so we are ALWAYS watching movies.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Favorite movies growing up? MARY POPPINS, TOY STORY, HARRY AND THE HENDERSONSFavorite movie now? I have to pick just one?!Movie you have gone to the theater multiple times to see? I think I go to the theaters only once to see a money...at $9 a ticket, my wallet can only handle on showing!Movie you thought was the worst ever? FEAR DOT COMMovie you cannot wait to see? Inglorious Bastards
    keep on knotin' in the free world!

SEVIN
  • Options
    cdullumcdullum member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Favorite movies growing up? Grease!!Favorite movie now? Definatley Maybe -->LOVE ryan reynoldsMovie you have gone to the theater multiple times to see? The Hangover-->not all by choice!Movie you thought was the worst ever? Undecided..Movie you cannot wait to see? A Time Travelers Wife--because I just got done reading the book!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Favorite movies growing up? Clue - I still love it, I have no idea why. And Goonies. Favorite movie now? I love The Usual Suspects, i know it's not really new or anything Movie you have gone to the theater multiple times to see? My high school was down the street from a movie theater, so a lot of my friend worked there, we got in free to see movies all the time, so I'm sure Ive seen plenty multiple times Movie you thought was the worst ever? Oh there are so many... Stupid humor is really lost on me, so most Adam Sandler movies, stuff like that I just do not enjoy. Movie you cannot wait to see? I absolutely hate going to the movie theater, so I'm excited to get Slumdog Millionaire on Netflix :)
    Photobucket
  • Options
    mnmccloudmnmccloud member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Favorite movies growing up? Adventures in Babysitting, Goonies, Three Men and a Baby, Crocodile Dundee, Top Gun Favorite movie now? Man on Fire, The Interpreter, The Family Stone, The Illusionist, The Guardian, The Curious Case of Benjamin Button (Sorry, I LOVE movies!) Movie you have gone to the theater multiple times to see? Nothing- they're too expensive up here! lol Movie you thought was the worst ever? Again, Burn After Reading- HUGELY disappointed! Movie you cannot wait to see? New Moon, Sex In the City 2 (May 2010!!)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Favorite movies growing up? Beauty and the BeastFavorite movie now? ummmm, I don't have one i do watch under the tuscan sun a lot...Movie you have gone to the theater multiple times to see?Heartbreakers!!!!! I saw it with my friend and then as soon as I saw the scence where he gives her an astroid instead of a diamond I KNEW I had to take FI to see it! (he use to tell me he'd get me a astroid instead of a diamond, and did! - well kinda it's a moissanite :) Movie you thought was the worst ever? ummm I hate stupid funny movies so maybe scary movie 1 2 3 etc or anything like thatMovie you cannot wait to see?I don't have any :( I can't wait to see Gossip Girl the TV show!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards