Florida-West Coast
Options

Anyone else have a Cricut?

It is SO much fun! I know, I'm such a nerd! I finally started working on my scrapbook for the wedding, so I finally started to use it. It has been sitting in my dining room for about 6 months now. Doesn't take much to amuse me :)
Photobucket

Re: Anyone else have a Cricut?

• Options
    jennifer80808jennifer80808 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have had one for a few years now and I love it! I'm a huge scrapbooker, but lately I just haven't had time to do anything. I think I'm about two years behind...I need to get caught up. Before I know it, the wedding will be here, and then a baby hopefully!
    Photobucket Kennedy Aleise 2/19/11 Life As We Know It
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    No kidding! I am so far behind as well - I'm really good at starting them, and then I got 4-5 pages in and they just sit there... oops. I REALLY need to get started on my one for the wedding. One of my BMs and I had a scrap night a few weekends ago - and we ended up just drinking a few bottles of wine and we got nothing done! So this weekend I'm really gonna get it started... haha, that and start running again... Anyway, I hate my handwriting, so I love being able to just print out all the letters :) Time consuming, but looks so much better!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    OMG! I am addicted to mine. I LOVE IT!! my FI bought it for my about 2 years ago for my b-day. i love going to the scrapbook store for saturday scrap parties. It is so relazing esp. when I am stressed!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I've always wanted one, so its good to know they actually work!
  • Options
    Savannah6783Savannah6783 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I bought the generic... its come in handy quite a bit!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I really should just go to the craft stores for their scrap sessions - I don't think they allow alcohol, so I might actually get something done!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    jennifer80808jennifer80808 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LOL! I have the same problem with the alcohol!
    Photobucket Kennedy Aleise 2/19/11 Life As We Know It
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards