Florida-West Coast
Options

Naples Vendors

Hello Ladies,I usually post on the SFL board as I am getting married in Miami in Nov., but my FSIL is getting married in January in Naples, and I am trying to help her.  They are on a pretty tight budget.Can anyone please recommend and provide approx. pricing for:PhotographersVideographersDJsFloristsTIA,TylerIf you prefer email, tylerandrem at gmail dot com

Re: Naples Vendors

• Options
    rdoernbergrdoernberg member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My florist and DJ is Ft. Myers but for photography we are using Leap Year Photo (www.leapyearphoto.com). They are doing 5 hours, 2 photographers with an album and a dvd of prints for around 1500. If FSIL does not want the album it's much less expensive.
  • Options
    tylerandremtylerandrem member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Awesome... thanks, I will definitely check them out.  Do you think your Ft. Myers vendors would travel?  I didn't think it was that far. Thanks! Tyler
  • Options
    OutOnALimb55OutOnALimb55 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My photographer is Maria Angela Photography Serving all of Naples and beyond...   C: 239.348.5065 H: 239.304.9827 www.maria-angela.comMy e-pics are on her website under engagements, were the ones on the beach.  Her prices are very fair, we got 5 hours, epis, CD and post processing for about $900My florist is Christie's flowers and gifts.  I basically told her what I wanted to spend and she made it work.Hope this Helps
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used Hearts Video for my wedding, Brides Bouquet for my florist and Ortiz-Sellers Photo.  They all did a wonderful job and were very reasonable since I was on strict budget!  Oh, and Grant Hemond for my DJGood Luck!
  • Options
    rdoernbergrdoernberg member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sean Corey is our DJ and I'm sure he would travel, but he's a little pricier -- DJ was something we were willing to spend more on, but he is great!!Our florist is Libby's Flowers -- again wonderful and they easily worked w/in my budget. If you pick up the flowers you could waive a delivery fee :)
  • Options
    tylerandremtylerandrem member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you ladies so much.  I am going to be giving my FSIL all these names, and probably helping her contact them! Thanks again! Tyler
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards