Florida-West Coast
Options

Not on-site makeup in Tampa/St. Pete

So I am thinking I may not want to have someone come do our makeup now... I am not sure.  I do want airbrush, but can't seem to justify paying $75 just for makeup, plus travel!  Does anyone have any budget friendly ways to go about this?  I am now considering just going somewhere to do my makeup.  Any help is great!  Thanks!
Dinner in Florence!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Not on-site makeup in Tampa/St. Pete

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Who were you thinking of using before?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    mnmccloudmnmccloud member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm not sure about airbrush, but have you talked to any of the artists at MAC? A few from every counter or store (International Mall) usually do make-up privately. I'm having some of the girls come to my hotel room, but I'm sure it would be even more affordable for you to go to them. HTH! GL!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The Dillards in Citrus Park Mall also has a MAC counter. I just had my make up done there on Friday and it went good. They told me to feel free to make an appointment to have my wedding day make up done if my friend and I can't figure it out. I'm not sure how much it costs, but for the trial I had I just had to spend $50 on products...and that happens quickly, lol.
  • Options
    IdeasOPlentyIdeasOPlenty member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You might also try contacting the Bare Minerals store in the Brandon Mall. I KNOW they do makeup/makeovers, and their product is amazing and not too 'made-up'.  Also, try the Sephora store in International mall. There are enough brands of make up there to work on all your maids.  I'd call ahead though to see if they take 'appointments', especially if you're getting married on a weekend when they're normally busy!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards