Florida-West Coast
Options

irobot Roomba

Anyone have one?We're moving into a place with hardwood floors and I HATE sweeping/vacuuming!I was wondering if they work well and which model you have?TIA

Re: irobot Roomba

• Options
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We registered for one, but didnt get it! :(
    BabyFruit Ticker pregnancy
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ANg- You didn't get it yet! There is still hope LOLMoon - We found a place in the Pavillion neighborhood and it's wonderful! I'm sooooooo excited about it!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Totally around the corner from my FI.  He is in Canterbury Lakes.  We run through Pavillion all the time.  I will have to come say hello next time I am at his house.  And you can give me the code to the pool and tennis courts.  ha ha ha. YEAH.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Def. Moon! Is it a coded gate at the pools? I haven't found out how it works yet, but I'm super excited to have a pool now :) We looked at 2 places in Canterbury Lakes, both with super nice lake views, but the pool was important to me so we went with the Pavillion house!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yes, the pool has a gate code I believe.  That is awesome. 
  • Options
    jen812jen812 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In response to the original question, look at the reviews on target's website. I was considering registering for one but decided against it b/c of the reviews.
    PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers BabyName Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yay for the gate code! :) Looks like you'll be gaining a pool too LOL. :) I'll e-mail you as soon as I find out for sure :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My MOH got one about a month ago for less than 1/2 the price on woot.com, and absolutely loves it.  She uses it every week and says its great- it goes under couches and beds, places you normally don't vacuum all the time.  They also just came out with one that mops your floors too (scoomba).  I'm debating adding one to the registry, but I can't see anyone buying me a $300 robot vacuum.  I still really want one though :-)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    hehe I saw the scoomba but I thought that just doesn't seem right LOL. Like how does that even work?I want one sooo bad (I have since they came out) But I don't want to spend $300 on something that doesn't work great!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, she got hers on woot.com for like $130!  I was very jealous!  It's not the most recent model, it's the one just before, but still seems to work just fine. Apparently woot.com has one awesome deal a day and that was it one time, but there's probably other places online that have older models for cheaper prices.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I just check out woot.com I wish I would have know about it the day the roomba was on there LOL.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I had one in the past. It was definitely neat, though I remember it broke after a year :( I bought a regular vacuum after that, he he.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards