Florida-West Coast
Options

hair/makeup artist

Can anyone tell me if they have heard of/used their services from the following three listed below?  If so, who would suggest - i'm on the fence because they all seem good!!!-Beauty Brought Out-Darla Stafford-Michele Renee Hair and Makeup Artist GroupThanks!!

Re: hair/makeup artist

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Michelle, love her and highly recommend her!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Michelle Renee.  I had a trial with her and I absolutely loved her!  PIB.  I know the other two comehighly recommended as well though, so any way, you won't go wrong!
  • Options
    jennifer80808jennifer80808 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have heard WONDERFUL things about Darla. She's not available on my date though. :-(
    Photobucket Kennedy Aleise 2/19/11 Life As We Know It
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm sending in my contract for Darla Stafford tomorrow, very excited! She does gorgeous work and I've only heard good things about her. I had looked at Michele Renee but there been some really negative reviews about her lately...it seems kind of hit-or-miss with her, and I just was too nervous to take that chance.
  • Options
    koolcat22koolcat22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have a hair and makeup trial with Darlina with KyleLynn Weddings tonight...I've heard really good reviews and will post pics as soon as she's done!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards