Florida-West Coast
Options

Officiant - Fort Myers Beach Area

Hey there! Im on the look to check off the officiant this week. Im looking for recommendations in the Fort Myers Beach area. We are looking for someone non religious. Thanks! Melissa

Re: Officiant - Fort Myers Beach Area

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Did you work everything out with your venue? (I hope so, that place was beautiful!)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I did. :) Funny how when you reach a certain point you finally just go with the flow? I think Ive hit that point. We are just now booking vendors, and we are at 42 days. I did book our photographer yesterday! YAY! Now Officiant today, and than caterer. :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    YAY! Whos your photographer?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We went with Wes Weber. www.wesweberphotography.com It was a toss between him and Jessica Leigh. I found myself stalking his blog, so figured that was a sign on who I should pick :) We almost didnt get him because we waited to long, but he worked it out for us.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    YAY! I like his stuff! he's based in Saint Augustine and is one of the photogs I've been considering! I'm glad he has a blog now, I'll have to check it out!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We used Rev. Debra Ziebell. She will do your ceremony whatever way you want. I'm not religious at all either, but my DH is Catholic so we wanted a little bit sprinkled in. She provided us with a whole bunch of example cermemonies and I cut and pasted together what I liked and even threw in some of my own findings. She's really cool about it.pastor at church4knowledge dot org
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards