Florida-West Coast
Options

paintballing

Hi everyone,My brother is planning my FI's bachelor party and he is trying to find a great paintballing place in the area.  Does anyone know from experience which ones he should look into?  You just can't tell from searching online so I figured if anyone here paintballs, it would be the best way to find one.Thanks!

Re: paintballing

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi Jen!I have a friend that paintballs a lot and here was his suggestion:amateaurs should go to Jungle Games in lutz (off Livingston) its a group game, but fun, if looking for an Airball or professional game, their is a place right by Bearss & Nebraska called Blitzkrieg Also, I am a Realtor in the Tampa Bay area, so please let me know if you need any help buying, selling, or renting. ~Nicole Van AllenyourFLhome@kw.com813-966-1571
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi there,My FI plays paintball a lot and has a friend that owns a paintball store. Contact Tiki Paintball at 813-571-1300 or jokerpaintball.net. He has really reasonable prices and has hookups with local paintball fields. Ask for Aaron and tell him Marc Naples referred you.Goodluck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards