Florida-West Coast
Options

lrenna18

Hi, is Father Robb the priest at Sacren Heart? We are going to be meeting with him soon. Do you have pictures of the church??

Re: lrenna18

• Options
    lrenna18lrenna18 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes, it's Father Robb. I do not have pictures of the church but they do have an official website I believe. The church is very quaint, kind of reminds me the way cathlic churches used to be. Stained glass windows surround the entire church and it's really beautiful. Good luck!
  • Options
    lrenna18lrenna18 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I did a quick google search but I do not see a website for them....let me know how your appointment goes!
  • Options
    ag.4.24.10ag.4.24.10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Right now I am going through RCIA and kinda nervous about the whole thing but I am hoping I will start understanding what's going on. LOLHe seems like a nice guy in the emails he sent me. What do you think about him? Is he easy to talk to??
  • Options
    lrenna18lrenna18 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've met him personally and he is nice, very much laid back (which in the case of some of these catholic churches/staff, is refreshing). I had called the church in longboat key and the priest practically hung up on me b/c I was not part of thier congregation so I'm relieved. So try not worry!
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    He said it's not the Sacred Heart, this is what he said...I am at St6. Bernard Catholic Church in Holmes Beach on Anna Maria Island....Is this the same place?
  • Options
    lrenna18lrenna18 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes, no, it is St. Bernard not Sacred Heart. Sacred Heart is the one off Longboat Key.
  • Options
    lrenna18lrenna18 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It's right in the heart of Anna Maria; nearby to a Publix. 10-15 minutes away from LBK.
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    He seems to be very nice. I looked on the Dicese of Venice website and it has a picture of the church, it looks small and nice!! I will deff let you know how our appt goes. It should be for the 11th hopefully if he is free.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards