Florida-West Coast
Options

Help!

I just feel like starting everything over.  I finally got a price quote for the church I was interested in for doing the ceremony, and while the reception hall price was extremely reasonable, the price for the ceremony was a little out of the price range.  So now I need to start over and find some place else.Does anyone have any good reviews of any Christian/non-denominational churches in the Cape Coral/Ft. Myers area?  We're looking for anything under $300 for the church and up to $200 for the reception hall.  Or even any venues under $700.  My only problem with hotel venues is that they require you to use their caterer and I already have my aunt doing the catering.

Re: Help!

• Options
    NekoSprinklesNekoSprinkles member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sadly to say, i'm in the same area and going insane looking for somewhere. We pushed our date back six months because its so, so difficult to find a place. We had the same problem - no where allowed outside catering, so I think we're giving up on that. Alternatively, some ideas we had were someone with a nice house & garden, halls (theres tons in Cape, not only VFW halls, but theres others if you look), parks, et cetera. I think those pretty, old houses in downtown do receptions, and if they do i'm pretty sure they allow outside catering. I believe one is called the Heitman House, and I can't remember the other. Good luck!
  • Options
    tiffersk_89tiffersk_89 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks, I've been looking basically for either a church or a hall... the only hall I've seen is La Venezia, and they are a bit higher priced than I would like.  I've never heard of the Heitman house, but I will definitely check it out.
  • Options
    Kristin789Kristin789 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Heitman House is beautiful, and their website says that they will provide JUST the location if you want, or they have full catering available too.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards