Florida-West Coast
Options

Shorts under your dress...

Alright ladies.  I've figured it out.  I bought a pair of white, under armor brand shorts from Sports Authority..then are skin tight and did NOT show through my dress at all.  The reason - because at my first fitting i was sweating so much that sweat actually dripped down my leg into my shoe.  Bought those shorts...just had my final fitting...walah..completely forgot I was wearing the shorts and I did not sweat not ONE BIT!!!!  So, if you have an issue where it is REALLY hot under there..then jsut let your FI know..listen buddy..I am NOT gonna be uncomfortable and sweat the whole night..so jsut don't reach up too far for the garter..cause I am wearin shorts sucka!!!  Seriously the best $25 bucks I have spent during this whole process!!!!

Re: Shorts under your dress...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    LOL! "so jsut don't reach up too far for the garter..cause I am wearin shorts sucka!!"Seriously this is soo funny.I'm glad you found a solution! (I'm so happy my wedding is in January and it should be nice and cool.)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    LOL I had the same problem....I bought spanx and they worked pretty good at my last fitting :)
  • Options
    Savannah6783Savannah6783 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Im wearing the "mrs" boyshorts. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards