Florida-West Coast
Options

Nose Pierced?

Does anyone else have their nose pierced? I LOVE my nose piercing and have had it for 8 years. I seriously feel that I will keep it for the rest of my life but there is the chance that one day I may change my mind. If you have your nose pierced, are you planning on wearing a stud for your wedding or taking it out? I am considering purchasing a diamond stud but I am not 100% sure if I want to wear it or not. Any HELP is greatly appreciated!!

Re: Nose Pierced?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Have you looked at photos of other brides with nose piercings? How do you feel it looks?If you have had it for 8 yasrs I'd say it's a pretty large part of you LOL. I was planning on covering up my wrist tattoo but now I think i'm going to leave it, my tattoo is a part of me it makes me me LOL, so why cover it up.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used to have my pierced. BUt I took it out a while ago. Just got bored with it. Steph has hers pierced I think.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think I'm going to take it out for some of the more formal pics, but I'll probably have it in during the reception.  That way I have pics of both.  I always wear a diamond stub so that's what I'll have in.  The more ways I can find to wear diamonds, the better! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Very rarely I miss my old nose piercing. I thought it was really cute, but to be honest I think it's just past it's time. I remember having to take it out for my sister's wedding 5 years ago and thinking how I couldn't wear it to my own.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Savannah6783Savannah6783 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for your help! I am still not sure what I am going to do :/ I guess I will figure it out the day of. I am going to have to ask Steph what she did! lol
  • Options
    NekoSprinklesNekoSprinkles member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I wear a hoop in mine, and plan on a small diamond stud on the day of the wedding. Then again, FH and I both have a lot of piercings and its really common and no big deal in my family.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I had a nose piercing - a small stud - for about 3 years. I took it out shortly after FI and I got together because I was trying to step up my game in the professional world. I have nothing against small nose piercings, but I do not know how well they will photograph. Why don't you ask Jason.I think a small diamond stud will create a sparkle that will bring unnecessary attention to your nose. I vote take it out for the pre-wedding photos, and wedding photos and post wedding photos and put it back in for the reception.
  • Options
    Savannah6783Savannah6783 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Moonstone... that's a great idea! ;) Thank you!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I got married in 2006, but I had to respond to this post. I've had my nose pierced for over 13 years now. For one of the traditional indian ceremony I wore a traditional gold hoop, but for the rest of the time I wore a small diamond. I think it looked great. If the piercing is a part of you and people are used to seeing you with one, I would wear it. Take a look at my wedding pictures, you can barely see the piercing.(www.deepuandrinku.com)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ScorpioBride -YOUR PICTURES ARE BEAUTIFUL. 
  • Options
    bnlchic03bnlchic03 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OK, I know you posted this like a million years ago, but I missed it ;)I'm with Scorpio. I have my nose pierced and I LOVE it. I left it in for the wedding (I actually bought a new one and changed it that day so it would be really shiny - Jessica has a very unattractive picture of me putting it in). I don't think you can even see it in the photos, not even in my close-ups. If you want me to send you a link to my full gallery, or look at some of my close-ups (or you can just check my FB!) let me know!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards