Florida-West Coast
Options

Poll Speechers - When and Where?

Who is giving a speech at your Rehearsal Dinner?  Are they in your wedding party? Who is giving a speech at your Wedding? Are they in your wedding party?Do they have a time limit?Is your Dad giving a speech at the wedding or Rehearsal dinner?

Re: Poll Speechers - When and Where?

• Options
    SBride1SBride1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Who is giving a speech at your Rehearsal Dinner? Are they in your wedding party? FI's dad (and maybe mom) to thank everyone and FI & I, also to thank everyone.Who is giving a speech at your Wedding? Are they in your wedding party?My MOH and his BM.  Also my dad and mom thanking everyone for coming.Do they have a time limit?Not a time limit, but they won't take too longIs your Dad giving a speech at the wedding or Rehearsal dinner?See above, at the wedding
    Dinner in Florence!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    No speeches at all for me :) I'd rather just avoid any possible craziness :)
  • Options
    mnmccloudmnmccloud member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I actually hadn't thought of this- though I'm SURE my Father will want to make a speech...I mean he gave one at our e-party! lol As for the bp, I have a maid and matron OH- so what do you do with that? I don't want to bore people!!
  • Options
    jen812jen812 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm glad you asked this. I'm kinda worried about what my sis (who's also the MOH) might say. Anything can happen after she's had a couple drinks. So I was going to limit speeches to the RD if possible. I was going to try to only let my uncle speak at the wedding b/c he is giving a blessing (the officiant will not be staying). We have to start eating by a certain time so that's another excuse why they'll be minimal toasts. Is your Dad giving a speech at the wedding or Rehearsal dinner? I haven't asked him yet, but I imagine it would be RD too.
    PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers BabyName Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards