Florida-West Coast
Options

Weekend wrap-up!

Hey ladies, I have been busy, busy and haven't really been in the mood to post much...  But a lot has been going on.What about with you??  What's you "status" after last week and this weekend?
Dinner in Florence!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Weekend wrap-up!

• Options
    SBride1SBride1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    As for me... *I booked makeup *About to order chairs and flowers for DIY*Made my first tissue pomander (and I love it!!)*Had my bridal shower.... it was too cute!  My mom did a "Father of the Bride" theme (since it is one of my all time favorites!!)... complete with her lacy sneakers and my brotehr dressing up as Franc!!And I am sure there is other stuff... my brain is just a blur... only 19 days!!!!!!!!
    Dinner in Florence!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    jen812jen812 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was working a little bit on my table numbers this weekend... still working on them... My mom bought another dress for the wedding (this is the 3rd one now) Made my hair trial appointment NWR- decided to take down the wallpaper in my kitchen... it's currently 1/2 off Besides that... I think that's it
    PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers BabyName Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I officially booked my Planner, Beth with Flawless!I'm sending in the contract for my venue today!!!I bought an AMAZING dress to wear for E-pics, and I love it so much I think one of my MOH is going to wear it for the wedding! (Just got to make sure it fits!)FI coming home tomorrow!Sabrina (Happy2Best)'s wedding was AMAZING, so beautiful and so much fun (I wish I had pics but my camera died!)I also bought a fabulous gold clutch from the Coach outlet, that I think i'll use on the wedding day!
  • Options
    jennifer80808jennifer80808 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I feel like I'm completely stuck in a wedding rut. I have all these DIY projects I know I should be working on, but I can't get motivated. We did get the votives and holders for the centerpieces, and picked up a few baskets for the programs and bubbles when we were at Joann's. I think we're going to order our invites in a few weeks. Other than that, not much wedding stuff going on.
    Photobucket Kennedy Aleise 2/19/11 Life As We Know It
  • Options
    tiffersk_89tiffersk_89 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm super excited because of all the checks I've done this weekend.*Picked out the attire for the groomsmen*Got the plates and silverware (I know it's early, but it was such a good deal)*Figured out the centerpieces and linens for the tables, and bought most of it*Finally settled on the reception venue*Have a very probable church for the ceremony.*Got the (fake) flowers to do everyone's bouquetsI'm pretty much set till January.  My MOH is gonna help me do the flowers soon so those are out of the way, but all that's really left is the invites and just a few little things.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards