Florida-West Coast
Options

Photography question for the married ladies

I'm just full of questions today...For the married ladies, when you took your bride & groom portraits and bridal party shots, did your photographer pose you?  During my e-session we were sometimes left on our own to do whatever, sometimes posed, which works for engagement pics, but I have no idea how to pose for wedding photos.  Just wanted to know what to expect.  (The awesome Jason Angelini is my photog.)Thanks!

Re: Photography question for the married ladies

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm not married yet, but Jason did my e-pics and is doing my wedding Saturday.  He will definitly give you lots of direction and how to pose.  :)
  • Options
    surfbetty530surfbetty530 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had Jason also and he def told me how to pose for each shot. No worries!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    sara76sara76 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I CANT WAIT!!  (sorry, had to get that out).  I'm using Jason too.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sounds great!Now that Lucia can edit and do blog posts again, I'm anxious to see our e-pics teasers!
  • Options
    Kristin789Kristin789 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes, and let me add that sometimes the poses seem silly or over-the-top, but our photos turned out great, so you should trust the photog...
  • Options
    bnlchic03bnlchic03 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Jessica did a good mix with us. Sometimes she posed us, sometimes she just put us in a spot and said, "Be romantic with each other." I had favorites from both batches.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    wilkat2009wilkat2009 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Our photographer (Sarah at Limelight) did a little of both, she set us up for some shots and then hung back and just captured the moment in some.  I would expect your wedding pictures to work very similar to your engagement session. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards