Florida-West Coast
Options

Loskadoodle

Are your sand dollars you used for placecards still available? Do you think they're big enough to write on? how much do you want for them? Also, about Dana Dineen: I'm really concerned about using her after reading your review. What do you recommend I do to not get into the same situation as you? I'm thinking about cancelling her altogether and finding another florist. thanks.

Re: Loskadoodle

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I looked through most of my boxes last night and only 3 saand dollars made it back to me!  I think most people took them home.   I have a couple more boxes, but I don't think I will have very many more.  I would highly recommend USshell.com though.  That is where i bought most of them and they were really reasonable.  They have lots of different sized ones to pick from on there!   As for Dana, she really does do great work, and my flowers were very pretty.  It just wasn't "exactly" what i asked for.  I mean it was close.  I think as long as when she sends you the contract to make sure to write down exactly what you want (even attach photos if you have them) then she will do it.  I did talk to her after, and she did say she didnt remember.  I think you will be fine with her if you make sure its all there for her!  She is just a little flaky!!
    BabyFruit Ticker pregnancy
  • Options
    signingjuliesigningjulie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have met with her 3 times already and keep changing what I want for the centerpieces. I signed a contract with her not exactly detailing everything because it hadn't been completely figured out yet but I wanted to book her. The appointments take at least 2 hours and there's always more to do, partly because she doesn't come prepared. I seriously don't even want to meet with her anymore bc it's ridiculous and my time is limited (back when I was meeting with her I had more time on my hands). UGH! Re: the shells - that is fine, I will look on there, thanks for the tip!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yeah she is in desperate need of an organized assistant!  I will definitely let you know if I find more, I had extras but I told my DOC to just use them for decorations.  So either they got broke, thrown out, or i just haven't found them yet!!
    BabyFruit Ticker pregnancy
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have sand dollars for sale. I think about 150 of them in different sizes, but most of them are large enough to write on. Let me know if you are interested and I will take pictures if you would like. I collected them when I thought I wanted a beach wedding, but I am not having a beach wedding anymore and have been considering getting rid of them. Let me know
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards