Florida-West Coast
Options

Poll: Alcohol

1.  Are you having an all out open bar (beer, wine, mixed drinks), beer&wine only open bar, or a cash bar?2.  What type of wine are you serving (brands, type, etc)?3.  Are you having a signature cocktail?  What is it?  4.  What type of beer are you serving?5.  Is your beer going to beer served in beer bugs or from the bottle?Bottoms Up!  Cheers.

Re: Poll: Alcohol

• Options
    edited December 2011
    1. Are you having an all out open bar (beer, wine, mixed drinks), beer&wine only open bar, or a cash bar?Open bar,, weddings are a thousand times more fun with alcohol :) 2. What type of wine are you serving (brands, type, etc)?No idea, whatver the venue has :) 3. Are you having a signature cocktail? What is it? nope4. What type of beer are you serving?Again, I have no clue and don't care either way :) 5. Is your beer going to beer served in beer bugs or from the bottle?I'd perfer a glass, but i'm not sure how it's done at my venue hmmm...Bottoms Up! Cheers.
  • Options
    MrsCanes511MrsCanes511 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. Are you having an all out open bar (beer, wine, mixed drinks), beer&wine only open bar, or a cash bar? We have all beer, one house white wine, one house red wine, champagne for the toast, mojitos and margaritas =)2. What type of wine are you serving (brands, type, etc)?just the house brands (I have no clue what they are)3. Are you having a signature cocktail? What is it? haha mojitos and margaritas (not fancy, but kind of beachy which go with our theme, and my fam from CO eats this kind of stuff up haha)4. What type of beer are you serving? all the typical stuff5. Is your beer going to beer served in beer bugs or from the bottle?Its on tap I believe.
  • Options
    sara76sara76 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. Are you having an all out open bar (beer, wine, mixed drinks), beer&wine only open bar, or a cash bar?4 hours open bar, full bar2. What type of wine are you serving (brands, type, etc)?  Our basic package include premium. Bacardi, J&B, Absolut, Makers Mark, Beefeater, Seagrams VO.  If it didn't include these premiums I would have paid more for them.  Personal preference.   3. Are you having a signature cocktail? What is it? No 4. What type of beer are you serving? Amstel, Corona, Bud, Bud Light, Heineken, ODouls, Coors Light, Fosters5. Is your beer going to beer served in beer bugs or from the bottle? Either.  Whatever they want.  I prefer to drink beef from the bottle.  Our favor is pint glasses but they will not be washed out of the box so they are not intended to be served in but I suspect they will be drank from once certain guests have had a few :).
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    SBride1SBride1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    FI and I just decided on this...1. Are you having an all out open bar (beer, wine, mixed drinks), beer&wine only open bar, or a cash bar?Beer, White wine, Some Red wine, and Sangria... and champagne for the toast2. What type of wine are you serving (brands, type, etc)?I don't know, FI's uncle is picking it3. Are you having a signature cocktail? What is it? Nope4. What type of beer are you serving?Heineken, Yuengling, Miller and/or Bud Light5. Is your beer going to beer served in beer bugs or from the bottle?I think just bottle, I don't know
    Dinner in Florence!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1. Are you having an all out open bar (beer, wine, mixed drinks), beer&wine only open bar, or a cash bar?We are having an open bar. 2. What type of wine are you serving (brands, type, etc)?don't know.  i'm more a beer snob.3. Are you having a signature cocktail? What is it? nope.4. What type of beer are you serving?All the good ones  - more brews, not Coors or anything like that. Sierra Nevada, Fat Tire, etc. 5. Is your beer going to beer served in beer bugs or from the bottle?bottles baby. Bottoms Up! Cheers.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    :) 1. Are you having an all out open bar (beer, wine, mixed drinks), beer&wine only open bar, or a cash bar?Definitely an open bar- with our families, it's the only way to go!2. What type of wine are you serving (brands, type, etc)?Top shelf- whatever my venue's "super premium" brands consist of3. Are you having a signature cocktail? What is it? we're having a martini bar with an ice luge!4. What type of beer are you serving?not sure- there are a couple different options that are going to be offered, but since I am not a beer drinker, I have no idea5. Is your beer going to beer served in beer bugs or from the bottle?probably in glasses- not completely sure though.
    ~Sarah

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    signingjuliesigningjulie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1) definitely open bar 2) whatever type of wine the venue serves (not sure) 3) signiature cocktail - no 4) beer - again, not sure, probably the standard domestic and imported 5) beer - again, don't know and don't care
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1. Are you having an all out open bar (beer, wine, mixed drinks), beer&wine only open bar, or a cash bar?Beer & wine only open bar + signature drink2. What type of wine are you serving (brands, type, etc)?No idea... that's on the list for my parents to ask them during their next conversation!3. Are you having a signature cocktail? What is it? Yes - a modified Blue Hawaiian: Coconut rum, blue curacao, pineapple juice, with an orange slice garnish.. Gatortini anyone?  :)4. What type of beer are you serving?See answer to #25. Is your beer going to beer served in beer bugs or from the bottle?Bottle, I'm pretty sure.  We're classy like that.  ;)  
  • Options
    nillachicknillachick member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. Open bar 2. No clue, probably whatever the house wine is 3. Undecided on the sig. cocktail...maybe a champagne punch fountain,, 4. Premium open bar - includes pretty much the normal beers..I drink Miller Light so I didn't really look that far into it. 5, No clue! As long as it's cold beer, it works for me!
  • Options
    jennifer80808jennifer80808 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. Are you having an all out open bar (beer, wine, mixed drinks), beer&wine only open bar, or a cash bar? Open Bar - Five hours! 2. What type of wine are you serving (brands, type, etc)? I have no idea - white and red. 3. Are you having a signature cocktail? What is it? We're still thinking about this one. We are offering signature drinks on Friday for our RD. I think we decided on miami vices and mojitos. 4. What type of beer are you serving? Standard domestic and import. 5. Is your beer going to beer served in beer bugs or from the bottle? I'm pretty sure a bottle. It's not that formal of a wedding.
    Photobucket Kennedy Aleise 2/19/11 Life As We Know It
  • Options
    dogluver315dogluver315 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. Are you having an all out open bar (beer, wine, mixed drinks), beer&wine only open bar, or a cash bar? We are having an all out open bar (you don't go to a Polish Catholic wedding without a full open bar) :) 2. What type of wine are you serving (brands, type, etc)? We are having Columbia Crest Two Vines Merlot and a white Zin served at dinner and the brands of liquor include all the ones that Sara mentioned above (we venue twins). The only difference for us is we substituted the Absolut vodka for Luksosova vodka because it's a Polish vodka. 3. Are you having a signature cocktail? What is it? We are not having a sig. drink. 4. What type of beer are you serving? Again, the same as Sara's above, but we added Sam Adams at no additional cost because that's what FI likes. 5. Is your beer going to beer served in beer bugs or from the bottle? Beer will be in the bottle. I like this much better.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1. Are you having an all out open bar (beer, wine, mixed drinks), beer&wine only open bar, or a cash bar? All out open bar 2. What type of wine are you serving (brands, type, etc)? HA, no clue...most of our guests are beer/liquor drinkers, so we didnt get much wine. 3. Are you having a signature cocktail? What is it? Nope. 4. What type of beer are you serving? All kinds....FMIL catered to everyone, lol. 5. Is your beer going to beer served in beer bugs or from the bottle? Bottles.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards