Florida-West Coast
Options

Okay... it's friday night and i'm....

.... getting my wedding list together.getting people's middles names, proofing everything... getting ready to take these names to the printer.

Re: Okay... it's friday night and i'm....

• Options
    edited December 2011
    It's ok it's Friday night and I'm sitting on the couch watching 90210 and folding laundry, I'm so lame
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh and I'm also playing with my new curling iron! It's AWESOME, it's gets to 450 degrees and curls my hair in like 5 seconds! haha I'm so excited about it
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am sitting at home doing my homework (and getting online) and watching "Say Yes to the Dress" ...it made me go and try my dress on and realize I STILL am hating it and wish I had gotten something different. :( Oh and I'm not getting much homework done because I am so tired
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    what? you hate your dress?that sucks.  can you find a second hand one for a few hundred dollars and ditch yours?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    What??? Amber! WHY your dress is beautiful!??and you reminded me I have to try on my dress, I need someone to zip it for me though :(
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    What I want would probably be just as much or even more...it's not in our budget and I can't bring myself to spend that extra money on something that will be just a small blurb compared to the whole night of friends and family.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    CPH--my dress is too big so I can zip it up myself...that's part of the problem, it's too big and looks frumpy and the train is too long for our venue ..agh! FI would kill me if he knew I was talking trash about something I spent so much on. lol
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    What kind of dress do you want?  You can wear mine if that helps! :)
    BabyFruit Ticker pregnancy
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Really what type of dress do you want? and what size are you?I would totally let you wear mine :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Awww thanks ladies! I saw this dress when I was back at Alfred Angelo looking at BM dresses and it was soooo sparkly and pretty. But I can't find it anywhere online, I wish I had asked the girl what line/model number it was but I am sure it was pretty expensive. I think I'll love my dress as the day comes closer and when I get it altered to fit better. :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I agree that once it fits you may feel differently about it!Remind yourself you chose that dress for a reason :)
  • Options
    jennifer80808jennifer80808 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm lame too! FI went golfing after work and came home in a HORRENDOUS mood. He had me all hyped up for picking up sushi and having a movie night, and then he came home pissed about work and said he was in pain from golfing. He ate half a loaf of bread and went to sleep! He's lucky I love him so much or I might be really irritated about the way the whole night played out. Anyway sorry for the small vent! I'm sitting here on the computer looking at wedding stuff! You might be shocked about Alfred Angelo - the dress's aren't THAT expensive and they have huge sales. Is that where your first dress is from? I'm sure once it's altered you'll feel more comfortable with it. I didn't completely LOVE mine like I had hoped when I picked it up, but I'm sure once it gets altered I'll fell better as well.
    Photobucket Kennedy Aleise 2/19/11 Life As We Know It
  • Options
    nillachicknillachick member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Don't feel bad...Friday night and I went to bed at 9:30! LOL I feel like I'm 60 years old!
  • Options
    figs181figs181 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Aallenba - I'm sorry to hear about your dress.  Being the control freak I am I had a dress custom made and the train was waaaayyyy to long so I'm having it altered.  I bought a "back-up" dress just in case it didn't look right when it's done.  Well long story short, the dress is coming out great so I have an extra dress!  It's an Allure Bridals size 8, style No. 8347 brand new with tags.  If you are interested, let me know!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards