Florida-West Coast
Options

doglover315

My daughter posted her vender reviews yesterday and you had ask'ed if she had contacted let them eat cake.She was on her honeymoon in Antuiga so I contacted them.I explaind to chef michael how unhappy she was and we wanted half the cost of the cake back,he said I will only return 10 percent and if we did not like it we could take him to court.Very poor buisness ethics.All I can say is good luck.If you look at my daughter's review's there is also a young lady that got married a week before her and had problem's as well.Seem's like a pattern to me.Again good luck to you!!!!

Re: doglover315

• Options
    dogluver315dogluver315 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you for posting this. I am concerned because our tasting went so well and his reviews have always been good before. But now, there are 2 poor reviews. Did he say why the cake wasn't what was originally decided on? TIA
  • Options
    jen812jen812 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh boy... I hope you sort this out. Best of luck.
    PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers BabyName Ticker
  • Options
    paysley24paysley24 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    He said he had been sick and was taking over the counter med's,and was mabye not thinking straight.That really was not our problem as it was the biggest day of my daughter's life.I think we may just take him to court as this is such a POOR EXCUSE.He made a horrible cake and it became OUR fault,go figure!!!!!!
  • Options
    mnmccloudmnmccloud member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    sorry to jump in, but thanks for the heads up- I was planning to contact him for a surprise grooms cake, but think I may find someone else.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am definitely going to discuss my concerns with him. I do think that was a bad excuse. Now I'm not sure what to do.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    dogluver-when are you going to see him? i go next thursday for 2nd tasting and have no idea how to voice conerns without pissing him off or something
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I wasn't going to see him until the end of the month. I would just be honest but not attacking. I'm just going to say how excited we are for our big day and really looking forward to the cakes, but there were a couple of weddings recently that weren't happy and just wanted make sure our order was what we wanted and he understands what we want.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    good call   I'll keep you posted next Thursday on his reaction/response/excuse
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards