Florida-West Coast
Options

Poll =)

Random Music Poll, borrowed from the Wedding Party board What is your favorite song right now? What song can you not stand? Were you ever a fan of the whole "boy band" thing? Do you/Have you ever played rock band? If you want to have kids, or already have them, do you plan to have them play an instrument?

Re: Poll =)

• Options
    MrsCanes511MrsCanes511 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What is your favorite song right now? Sex on Fire- Kings of Leon What song can you not stand? Anything rap....and that song Poker Face Were you ever a fan of the whole "boy band" thing? In middle school I went to all the Nsync concerts and Backstreet Boys concerts haha Do you/Have you ever played rock band? We have guitar hero, and guitar hero world tour. We havnt played in about a year but it is CRAZY fun! If you want to have kids, or already have them, do you plan to have them play an instrument? Im not sure if were ever going to have kids, but if they do they do, if they dont they dont. I would rather them play sports but thats going to be up to them.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    What is your favorite song right now? I'm going to go with you on this one, Kings of Leon-sex is on fire.. I seriously LOVE their sound :) What song can you not stand?  ummm I can't think of anything specific Were you ever a fan of the whole "boy band" thing? Oh yeah :) Hanson anyone? Do you/Have you ever played rock band? guitar hero yes, super fun! If you want to have kids, or already have them, do you plan to have them play an instrument?don't want them don't have them, but if I did they would def. play. FI plays the drums, guitar, bass. I played the clarinet, and flute in school. I WISH I could play the piano, I REALLY REALLY want to learn!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    What is your favorite song right now? Eric Hutchinson - Rock & Roll What song can you not stand? I don't listen to too much popular music on the radio, so... not sure.  Were you ever a fan of the whole "boy band" thing? NEVER EVER EVER a fan of boy bands.  Do you/Have you ever played rock band? Nope.  I was more a sports gal.  However, I would love to play in a bluegrass band... but for now, I'll just dance to their sweet music. If you want to have kids, or already have them, do you plan to have them play an instrument? Definitely want to have kids!!!  But neither FI or I played instruments so I doubt our kids will get that gene... if they do great! 
  • Options
    corstinkcorstink member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What is your favorite song right now? I have a few: Darius Rucker--(I think its called) "One of those memories"? and Dierks Bentley "I wanna make you close your eyes".What song can you not stand? I know you all love it but I can't stand that Kings of Leon song...overplayed.. Were you ever a fan of the whole "boy band" thing? Not so muchDo you/Have you ever played rock band? NopeIf you want to have kids, or already have them, do you plan to have them play an instrument? Probably....I won't force them but if they want to I will provide the instrument.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    What is your favorite song right now? Fireflies (Owl City)What song can you not stand? Any twangy country song where they're complainingWere you ever a fan of the whole "boy band" thing?  When I was in middle school, NSync was the best.Do you/Have you ever played rock band?  I've played a few times... decent at guitar, not so great at drumsIf you want to have kids, or already have them, do you plan to have them play an instrument?   The rule is going to be that they pick one sport and one instrument.  Their choice, but they have to do one.  (I played piano.)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards