Florida-West Coast
Options

Another newbie!

Hi girls, i'm new and i'm getting married in may of next year.Just wanted to introduce myself, and hopefully get some advice from you all. Oh, you can call me Jess :o)

Re: Another newbie!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations!!! And nice to meet you! I'm Katie, planning a beach wedding from Missouri! Welcome to the boards
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic photo puke_badge_zpsec79062c.jpg
  • Options
    WingofLoveWingofLove member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Katie, and thank you for the welcome!!! Where are you getting married? What beach?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey Jess! Welcome to the boards. Let us know how we can help. Where are you thinking about getting married? Everyone here is so helpful so be sure to ask anytime you have a question about anything! Congrats on your engagement.
  • Options
    dogluver315dogluver315 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome Jess. The girls on this board are super nice and helpful. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. When exactly is your wedding and you can be added to the Knottie list?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome Jess!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats and welcome!
  • Options
    signingjuliesigningjulie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    welcome and congratulations!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    HI I am getting married may of 2010 as well
  • Options
    Mistym05Mistym05 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Jess and welcome! I am planning a wedding May of 2010 too. Congrats and GL with planning
  • Options
    jen812jen812 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome & Congrats! Have you decided on a specific date yet in May? How about a location? I post a list every Thursday of who's getting married this week & where, as well as everyone's upcoming wedding. I would love to add you to the list.
    PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers BabyName Ticker
  • Options
    nillachicknillachick member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hello! I'm getting married in May 2010 too!! Welcome!
  • Options
    WingofLoveWingofLove member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you everyone for a nice welcome!! You girls rock!!!We plan on getting married on may 15th, small beach ceremony, we haven't really decided on the exact spot yet, probably a tent or something. We're trying to figure it all out as we move on, don't have enough money to go all fancy, you know. I was actually thinking just my close friends, and immediate family, few flowers, photographer and us. Very simple.That reminds me, i've got to start looking for those guys, and i saw all your posts about photogs, which i'm yet to check them out, what about florists?
  • Options
    jen812jen812 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Let me know when you decide on a location & I will be sure to update you on our list.  Happy planning!
    PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers BabyName Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards