Florida-West Coast
Options

Sara76

Congrats on your wedding yesterday!! You are now a happily married woman. How was it? I want details, please. How was the Embassy and Custom Linens?

Re: Sara76

• Options
    sara76sara76 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    YAY!!! Thank you so much!! All I could do was smile and say how much fun I was having! I haven't felt that truely happy since we got engaged, but nothing has yet topped the feeling of being a bride!! Tina I have no doubt that the Embassy will be all you dreamed it will! It went off amazingly! I never saw Chris from Custom but the linens looked beautiful! I want to write forever but 2 things, I am terrible at typing with these very temporary pink and whites, and I am soo exhausted I need to take a power nap before the family returns from the zoo and my house turns back into one! I am getting on a plane to MAUI at 7 am and will begin working on my vendor reviews on the plane!! Before I go I have to say a THANK YOU again to an amazing woman, Lisa Nunez!! I am not exaggerating when I say I couldn't have done it without her! She went well above and far beyond. All my girls were able to just enjoy the day as was I, but the extra things... She was my rock, and she is worth a million times her weight in gold!!! I t is good to be home if even for a day, I was going through knot withdrawls all day while running around taking care of last minute things!! Talk to you ladies soon!!! Thank you! To the weekend brides, just take in every minute!!!!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats too!! Have an amazing honeymoon as well!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards