Florida-West Coast
Options

Valerie at Beautiful Brides??

Anybody use her? Any opinions? Looking at her website, it's pretty impressive. Michelle

Re: Valerie at Beautiful Brides??

• Options
    JulieLeonardJulieLeonard member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just booked her for my wedding next November.  She is great to talk to and I have spoken with a couple ladies who used her, they were very pleased.  Plus her prices are great!
  • Options
    dogluver315dogluver315 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I haven't but I'm using Darla Stafford. A lot of brides have used her and she is fantastic. Her prices are $125 hair and make-up for bride and $100 hair and make-up for bridesmaids. She's coming to our hotel and the other brides have said she stays for most of the day until after you're introduced for the reception. I HTH.
  • Options
    bryandmitchbryandmitch member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would only need makeup....I have someone that I normally go to to do my hair (Katie @ Colourations Hair Studio) She's a genius. I looked at that Michelle Renee lady, and thought it was absolutely rediculous to charge 75 for a trial. And also, charge 75 for hair/makeup, and the same for just makeup. That makes no sense. I think that's pretty steap for using Mac makeup. Not that there's anything wrong with it....but it's pretty inexpensive, compared to a lot of name-brands. I wrote to Valerie...waiting to hear back from her...and do a trial. :0) Thanks for the info!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards