Florida-West Coast
Options

Grrr just a BM dress vent!

So i found the almost perfect brides maid dresses. I love everything but the material, i want chiffon its in taffeta. After months and months of shopping around we looked again at my favorite. The lady at this store said they now can make it chiffon!!!I called the bridal shop we originally found the dress at just to make sure the info was true, and they said they have never heard this.I E-mailed the company to find some truth, so now i just have to waite.sorry for the vent

Re: Grrr just a BM dress vent!

• Options
    corstinkcorstink member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Depending on the designer, you may be able to change the material. All jasmine bridal dresses can have the material changed....it costs a little more but at least you have the option.
  • Options
    lproutenlprouten member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow you could be the best thing ever, it is a jasmine B2 dress.Thanks for the piece of hope!!!
  • Options
    corstinkcorstink member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Then it can definitely be changed! One of my girls' dresses is a B2 dress but it was a different material than the others and the boutique told me we can change the material. I want to say it was like $25 more....but it was just to change the sash....Good Luck!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards