Florida-West Coast
Options

Day 3 - 30 day shred

Good Morning! How's everyone feeling today? I'm a bit sore, but I did both level 1 and 2 yesterday then did water aerobics last night. I'm in surgery this morning so I need to be fresh so I will workout this afternoon when I get home. I am liking this though. I hope everyone has a great day and keep up the good work.

Re: Day 3 - 30 day shred

• Options
    edited December 2011
    happy day # 3! I almost did not get up this morning!! FI lives 45 min away and I did not get home til 11:30 last night from visiting and waking up at 5am was not a pleasant thought but I did it!! and i'm glad!! I really am starting to feel like this is producing results already!! So exciting! I am so glad to have you all as motivators. My puppy likes to chase after my feet when I am doing my cardio... it cracks me up. She gets a good work out too ; ) Have a fabulous day everyone!!!!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    by the way- way to go dogluver- you are going above and beyond!! I'm excited to hear about your results in the end!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yeah for dogluver - our personal motivator.I did level 2 last night and am feeling sore now.I just walked the dog for 30 minutes and am about to hit up the Y for an hour with my personal trainer.  I hope she doesn't have me do legs.  I've done so many squats the past two days!I'll do the 20 minute shred when I get back, but will probably do level 1 today since I will have just done so many weights.WAY TO GO LADIES!  KEEP IT UP!
  • Options
    MrsCanes511MrsCanes511 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I hopped out of bed this morning and almost fell, my calfs are in so much pain! SOMEHOW I managed to finish day 3.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Day 3 completed.I even did an hour of weights before at the y, then level 1 of the shred...Come on shredding.  I could use like 3 lbs gone!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Day 3 complete...even got up early to get it done before work instead of waiting until this evening.  I am sore but hopefully it will all be worth it when I hit the scale at Weight Watchers tomorrow night.  Have a great day ladies!!
  • Options
    tracynmariatracynmaria member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just wanted to say thank you everyone on here, I have been reading the posts about this dvd and I went last night after working a 12 hr shift and went to Target to get my dvd by the way they are one sale this week 10.00.I went home and i did the day 1 and WOW it does kick your butt. but I love that.thank you everyone
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Woot! Just got home and finished it just as FI was getting home...he's been very good at motivating me and cheering me on when it gets tough. I have class tomorrow so I'll have to get up early and do it in the am. Good job ladies, let's keep it up!!
  • Options
    dogluver315dogluver315 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Great job everyone!! I just did level 1 and 2 and am soaked. Like a PP said, I already feel a difference. I'm down 0.9 pounds in 3 days (so yes, I'm liking that). I will be up early tomorrow to do level 2 and 3. Everyone keep up the fantastic job! And just remember, you are not only working out to look good on your wedding day, but you are becoming healthier so you'll have many years with your future husbands. :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I just did my second day, it's a great workout! I did it right after I got home, so I wouldn't end up not doing it. I wish I could get myself up early enough in the morning to do it before work but I always hit that snooze button!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ok so i totally skipped yesterday but i just finished for today!  my body hurts sooo bad!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards