Florida-West Coast
Options

Day 6 - 30 day shred

Good Saturday morning! We'll we've almost made it through the first week. I can say that my clothes are fitting different (a little more loose) even though the scale has only moved a couple of pounds. I've decided not to worry so much about the numbers as about how I feel and how my clothes fit. I did level 2 this morning before going to work. I've got my bachelorette party tonight so I know I'll get a few extra calories, but I'm planning to do level 2 and 3 tomorrow. Everyone is doing great. Keep going strong!

Re: Day 6 - 30 day shred

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Keep it up!  I just walked the dog for 30 minutes and am headed to a 715 spin class.I haven't done the official shred in 2 days, but am doing my own persona shred... it's called the shred to optimal health.  I've been doing it since the new year and it seems to work, so I'm sticking to it.I've decided I will pick up Jillian's shred when I need to get a home workout in.Oh, and btw, I'm back down to the weight I'd like to maintain :)  Those few days before FLO comes are out of control ;)ENJOY YOUR SATURDAY!!!KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good job ladies! I just finished level 2! I have come to dread doing it because I know how much work it is but I love how I feel and am starting to look... wahoo! Have a great weekend
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Just got done with day 6 of level 1, just in time for FI to take over the TV and watch the FSU game
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i'm such a slacker and missed the past two days!  but i got it in for today during halftime of the USC-Tenn. game...that's great to hear that everyone is starting to see results!!!  it definitely is starting to get a little easier.  i need to start blasting some better music over the dvd though!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards