Florida-West Coast
Options

30DS - Wow!

Ok, so I finally went out and bought the 30DS DVD and I did level 1 on Tuesday night and I was hurting soooo bad yesterday.  Every single muscle in my legs, bum, abs, arms, and back was sore!  It was quite the workout!  I could barely walk yesterday.  Everyone at my office was teasing me because I was walking around like a criple yesterday.  Needless to say, I took the night off last night from my Zumba class.  But today, I am even MORE sore!  I know it will get easier if I stick to it, but MAN!  I don't know if I'm gonna be able to do it again tonight.  I need some motivation!  Where are my 30DS girls at??
Brooke + Chavis
est. 10/10/10

Photobucket CafeMom Tickers

Re: 30DS - Wow!

• Options
    babybchbumbabybchbum member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Just remember, when you are sore that is the best time to keep going, that is when the difference occurs. When you aren't sore anymore you really need to go to the next level. I have faith in all you wonderful ladies to keep it up and see the results.

(I'll  be starting after May when I move home from school)
  • Options
    ufsweetiebearufsweetiebear member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm with you! I did it this morning so I feel fine right now. But the soreness will come tomorrow. LOL
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It gets much better after the initial first workout. I was sore like you after the first day, now the soreness is there, but not near as intense. I also have her "no more trouble zones" that I will do 2 specific muscle groups every other day. I seperate the 30DS. Keep it up, because the pain is worth it! It will get better! GL!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Don't forget to give your body plenty of time to rest and stretch, stretch, stretch =)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards