Florida-West Coast
Options

Update: Daisy, Trial with Cari, Veil, Shoes...

Hi ladies! I have been insanely busy but I did want to give you an update and some positive reviews!

I had my first fitting with Daisy on Tuesday and I LOVE HER! She is wonderful and for all of the work she is doing the cost is super reasonable! The top of my dress actually fit perfectly so I am ever so sad to say (not really) that my big pre-wedding diet is off :)

I also had my hair and makeup trial with Cari from Kyle Lynn on Tuesday and she is wonderful as well! She took so much time making sure she understood my vision perfectly and my hair and makeup was amazing! I am so stoked for the wedding so I get to put it all together with my dress!I ended up trying airbrush and I fell in love. It is so lightweight and it doesn't look all cakey/powdery like some makeup usually does on my skin.  Cari is so sweet and if anyone hasn't booked hair and makeup I highly recommend her :)

I also have my veil, shoes, all of the candy for our candy buffet, rehearsal dinner booked, bridal party gifts, and the list goes on! I have been so insanely busy, but there are only 35 more days!!!! Hope everyone is doing well :)

Re: Update: Daisy, Trial with Cari, Veil, Shoes...

• Options
    mego36mego36 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow you have been busy!!  Sounds like you're making lots of progress. Congrats!
    TTC #1 since 09/10
    Me: 32 DH: 34
    5/17/11 SA- count 38 mil, low motility, traces of white blood cells (2 weeks antibiotics)
    6/16/11 SA- count 23 mil, low motility, referred to urologist
    dx varicocele
    DH ultrasound
    6/27/11 SA- count 101 mil, 36% motility, 5% morphology
    IUI #1 50 mg Clomid: Back -2- back: 7/27/11 & 7/28/11 = BFN
    IUI #2 100 mg Clomid: Back -2- back: 8/25/11 & 8/26/11= BFN
    IVF #1(Ganirelix, Follistim, Menopur) ER 11/16/11,ET 11/21/11= BFP 11/29
    P/SAIF Welcome
    Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on the all the progess! I have my hair and makeup trial with Cari in a few weeks, glad to hear yours went so well! I'm considering doing airbrush makeup also now.
    Anniversary
  • Options

sounds like you are making progress! Glad things are coming together

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Yay, congrats on all the checks!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    jennifer80808jennifer80808 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on all the checks!  It's definitely getting close! 

I'm using Cari as well and I just love what she did!  She's so sweet.
    Photobucket Kennedy Aleise 2/19/11 Life As We Know It
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards