Florida-West Coast
Options

Can't Find Dresses

I've contacted all the stores that were suggested on this forum but no one carries the exact dresses that I want to try.  I've also contacted retailers that are on the designer's website but they don't have the exact ones I want either.  I am mostly interested in Maggie Sottaro and Casablanca.  Do any of you know a place with a wide variety of these designers?  Thanks.

Re: Can't Find Dresses

• Options
    edited December 2011
    have you tried loretta's bridal in Naples?  they had a huge selection of sottero's (that is my dress designer too!).
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    babybchbumbabybchbum member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    CCs boutique has a wide selection of Maggie Sottero
  • Options
    wdubin122wdubin122 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I live in Brooksville so Naples is really far.  I tried CC's but they don't have them.
  • Options
    dogluver315dogluver315 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    When I got married, I found a local shop that carried the designer I wanted and for $50, they got a loaner for the style I wanted.  I knew this was the dress I wanted (even though I saw it only from a picture) and the bridal store gave me a $50 credit on the dress when I ordered it from them.  This worked out great.  GL
  • Options
    lokimaulokimau member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    also try for the bride in ft myers. the owner is really helpful and will help you find what you need. also sarasota brides has some absolutley gorgeous gowns
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards