Florida-West Coast

Children Message on Website

FI and I have decided that we are not inviting children to our wedding. We are considering putting a message to inform our guests about this on our website. Do you think this is a good way to get the word it? If so, how would you word it?

Re: Children Message on Website

• edited December 2011

Are you going to be offering some kind of babysitting option or anything?  If not then I would justput something like:

Adult only Ceremony/Reception

You can also go to verseit.com  I found tons of proper wording ideas for my invite and stuff like that on that site.

I see it all the time on invites...so I am assuming that it should be fine on the website.

GL

On March 13, 2010 I reaffirmed the LOVE that I have for the MOST important man in my LIFE! And now it is Happily ever after...forever!!!!! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    We told via word of mouth.  Nothing on the website.  It worked fine.
  • edited December 2011
    I put, "Although Logan and I have several special children in our lives, both the ceremony and reception will be Adult Only invites. 

The word got out, but just to be clear on the response cards I put, "we've held 2 seats in your honor", just to be clear.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards