Florida-West Coast

Veil Rant

Ok, so I ordered my veil the 2nd week of December, and the boutique owner where I ordered it said that it would take about 5-6 weeks for it come in. She also said she would call me as soon as it comes in. Well, it has been 7 weeks, and I have heard nothing! I know I'm being a pesky brat for even writing this post, but I want my veil! Pluse, I have a trial hair and makeup appoitment next week, so it would be nice to have before then.

Cry
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Veil Rant

• jen812jen812 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Have you called the boutique to ask about it?  Sometimes things come in & they take their time getting around to calling you about it.

PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers BabyName Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I would definitely suggest you call them.  My dress had been in for a week or two before I got a message from the store because they had written my number incorrectly and they had to mail me a card.
  • edited December 2011
    Yes, I called, and they told me they would call me as soon as it comes in. I'm going to call them again tomorrow. The same thing happened with my dress diamondgrrl5. My dress had been in for a week! I just called in to see if they had a date and they said, "Oh, you're dress is already in!" Thanks girls.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards