Florida-West Coast

30 Day Shred- Day 6

Hey ladies. I have not been good with posting each day, so if there is ever a day I miss and you wanna check in, please create the post yourself!!
How are you all doing with the 30 day shred? I just finished the work out- always feels good to be done. I missed a couple days this week due to not being home and very busy, but I tried to catch up some today.
Keep up the good work!!!

Re: 30 Day Shred- Day 6

• edited December 2011
    I was busy also! So I'm going to catch up later on this evening when I am finished with work. Keep up the hard work! It's starting to get easier, but a little boring. Thinking I may try Level 2, but I'm still short changing myself with the pushups. I just cant do the whole time without having my knees down! I also bought an excerise ball, so instead of the same abs routine I am changing it up with some good workouts I know with the excersise ball! Week 1 down! :-)
  • edited December 2011
    good job! I enjoy level 2. it is definitely harder, but its a great workout! Keep it up! Thanks for checking in!!
  • teachermegsteachermegs member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011

I am not checking at all. I started awhile ago and haven't done it since. I enjoy it (well after it is done) but we moved and I am afraid I will bother my neighbors below us. This week I will start again.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards