Florida-West Coast

Been a month & a half since my wedding...still no photos or video!

Hey Ladies!

Not sure how many newlyweds still check this board, but I thought I'd give it a try! It's been over a month and a half since my New Year's Eve wedding and I still don't have my pics or video!! My photographer even printed out event cards, gave them to my guests at the wedding with a website and a promised posting date of 2/14/12, but they are still not up! And, I've been getting emails/calls from guests who are checking the site, but nothing is up! And, my video guy is MIA, can't get a returned call or email from him!

So, I'm not sure what to do! I really want my pics and video but I don't want to push these vendors too hard b/c I want to make sure I get the best results...Ideas? Anyone in the same boat??
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Been a month & a half since my wedding...still no photos or video!

• Did you get signed contracts of certain dates? Time to step up the pressure on them if they can't provide.
    Nichole Tampa, FL BabyFetus Ticker
  • I agree with ShakeUp. I would call them and start bugging them. 
  • Thanks ladies! Yea, I guess I've been a little afraid to bug them bc I don't want the quality to be sacrificed by them being annoyed with me. But, I'll have to if that's what it takes to get everything I paid for!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Our video wasn't what we agreed to and H called him and he sent out what we wanted in a week. 
    Remember you can always do reviews on them here.
  • If you don't mind my asking, who was your photographer/videographer?

• I agree with the girls, check your contract first then step up the pressure
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
  • Ok, update!! I just received my pics (all 797 of them) today through pictage. The photographer is sending me a flash drive in the mail so I can print my own. The video guy emailed me yesterday apologizing for the delay and promising the completed DVD's will be done by next week. I really didn't have to apply much pressure...just a couple emails!

And, they both had 6-8 weeks in the contract for delivery, which would give them till the last day of Feb...so both are within the contract dates. I guess I was just anxious to see them and may have jumped the gun! But, all the pics look fab and I will write full reviews of all my vendors in the next couple weeks....as soon as I get the finished products in! Thanks for the advice!! :-)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Good!!!
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards