Florida-West Coast
Options

OOT bags - ordering in bulk

So I've been perusing a number of websites for cheap OOT bags.  On many of these sites you have to order in bulk (orders of 250 bags) but they average out to be 25-50 cents a piece.  Is anyone interested in spitting this with me? I definitely don't need 250 bags (probably more like 50) so if 2 or 3 people wanted to split something that would work.  My wedding is March 20th so I wouldn't be ordering these until probably the beginning of March once we have a better idea of our numbers.  Let me know.

Re: OOT bags - ordering in bulk

• Options
    edited December 2011
    JULIE  ---- I am your girl.  I ordered brown bags for my OOT guests... Yes, I ordere 250 of them.  How many do you want?  I will sell you some.  I put a sticker on them with our logo on them and will put colored tissue in with them.  They will look great. 

Let me know if you are interested.  carolynanddavewedding@gmail.com

Here are the bags:
  • Options
    signingjuliesigningjulie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Carolyn - YGM!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Question about the bags because I would like to get some as well.  Are you ladies gooing to have the hotel leave these in the rooms for the guest to recieve when they check in?  Or do you have another idea for them?
    On March 13, 2010 I reaffirmed the LOVE that I have for the MOST important man in my LIFE! And now it is Happily ever after...forever!!!!! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    signingjuliesigningjulie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    No we are going to leave them at the front desk with their names on them because the hotel charges to deliver them to the rooms.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Julie - I emailed you back.  Also, yes they will fit 2 water bottles.  I plan on 2 bottles of water, 2 oranges, and other snacks.  That will all fit.

I will leave at the front desk and they will get them at check-in!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards