Florida-West Coast

Marco Island Marriott Wedding

Hello!

I am a local bride getting married at the Marco Island Marriott. Has anyone been married here? I am using the wedding gazebo and hte reception in the Palms ballroom.

I am having a really hard time with the "air divider wall"....

Any advice girls??

Re: Marco Island Marriott Wedding

• edited December 2011
    I have not been there for a wedding but i have been there to visit, it is a beautiful location.  Have you talked to the coordinator there about the possibility of moving the divider or is it  a non-negotiable?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    It is beautiful!

The ballroom I am in is large and with 100 guests we only need 2 of the 5 sections, so the air wall is needed!

I've gotten prices on hanging white sheers over walls and its insane, and so are the estimates for lighting to sort of camoflouge the wall!!

I probably will go with a combination of the two much to my budgets dismay!
  • cak88cak88 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    hey - I'm getting married there too!  Also, with the wedding gazebo and in the palms ballroom.  When are you getting married there?  What vendors have you been looking at.  I'm just starting this process.  I was reading that some djs will do uplighting for you which is generally a better price than what the resort offers.  Perhaps the uplights on the divider would help?
  • edited December 2011
    I'm getting married this October! We sure do have a beautiful venue!!

I'm using Westcoast Design Center and the band None Other!

Very exciting!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards