Florida-West Coast

Limo Service

I am looking to book a limo for my wedding, any recommendations??

Thanks,
Missy

Re: Limo Service

• MissyV04MissyV04 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    BTW, the cheapest rate I have found is A1 Tampa Limo, anyone heard of them?
  • babybchbumbabybchbum member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    His & Hers has always been reliable and very professional when I have used them
  • edited December 2011
    I have also used His & Hers and they were good...but I highly recommend Ambassador Limo.
    On March 13, 2010 I reaffirmed the LOVE that I have for the MOST important man in my LIFE! And now it is Happily ever after...forever!!!!! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    We used Ambassador and highly recommend them.
  • GlendaMflGlendaMfl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
     We would never recommend this company! Ambassador Limo and Sedan & Julies Limousine and Coachworks.

This was an awful experience on our daughter's wedding day. The manager of Ambassador Limousine and Sedan Inc, is who we contacted for all plans on the days leading up to the wedding. He deliberately did whatever he felt like doing and completely voided the bride/groom and family's instructions and requests on the wedding day. The first confusion was caused by him parking the Rolls Royce at the church (he was told repeatedly NOT TO). The bride and groom had to wait at the specified location until they arrived. A disgruntled and angry driver, he was constantly on his cell phone. He decided to change the photo location, took the bridal party to a neighboring town (this was not good at all). He was unapproachable and determined to do whatever he wanted to do. If that was not enough at 6:30pm he ordered the other driver to leave while the company was paid until 6:45. The limo left the entire bridal party in the middle of town. It was over an hour going back and forth with him, he decided to bring a smaller car that didn't fit everyone so the bridal party had to hitch a ride back to the reception. We were so delayed that most of the guests had to leave. This was such a terrible unprofessional, disturbing and unethical way for Ambassador Limousine and Sedan Inc's manager to treat their customers and we will definitely never recommend this company to anyone ever again. This Company now bought out another company Julies Limo & Coachworks so they can hide their bad reputation by opertaing under another name! Don't trust this company they are too big and you will just be another number to them!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards