New York

Casting Engaged Couples for a new Documentary Series in New York & Surrounding Areas

My name is Serita Wesley; I am a Casting Producer with a new cable television documentary series.  I am currently casting engaged or co-habitating couples (21-30 yrs old) living in the NY Tri-State area & their parents. 

The premise of the show is as follows: For one week the couples will go their separate ways and live in their partner's parent's household, to experience first hand their future in-law's way of life.  This will help the partners to experience life as their other half has growing up with their in-laws as parents.  At the end of the 5-day week the couple will have a better understanding of each other, their future families and a deeper bond altogether.

I wanted to post in this forum to aee if any engaged couples are interested.  If so, please email me at CouplesCastingNYC@gmail.com, with the following information:

*your contact phone number

*a brief history of your relationship

*why you would be the perfect couple to take part in the show

*your current knowledge of your partner's parents

*a picture of the 2 of you

NOTE: All parties involved must live within the NY Tri-State area.

I am more than willing to discuss compensation with interested parties.  Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns at anytime. 

Thanks so much!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards