New York-Western

On Location Bridal Hair & Makeup review

I booked Alter Ego On Locaiton Bridal Hair & Makeup for my wedding, and had my trialrun.  I am in love!  It is exactly how I pictured.  I gave her a picture of Carrie Underwood, and she made my hair look just like that.  I gave her several different pictures of Kim Kardashians makeup and showed her what I liked about each one, and she did just what I wanted...
I am a VERY picky bride and when everything was all done I was so happy with my look that I cried!

the site is www.alteregotoyou.com
Heather is the owner, her number is 716-479-5412

GOOD LUCK!

Re: On Location Bridal Hair & Makeup review

• edited December 2011
    Thank you for posting your review.  I have been really stuck on who to use.  I will definitely be checking them out!!
    Miss Mrs. New & Improved Blog Chart
    Online Garage Sale
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    monica & kevin married 5.28.11
    bfp 8.11.11 - m/c 8.17.11
    bfp 11.11.11 - edd 7.25.12
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • edited December 2011
    I went with Alter Ego for my wedding and it was the biggest mistake of that day!  Please go to a salon!  It was very unorganized, and she brought 2 friends with her to "prep."  Neither one of them knew what they were doing, as you can tell when they kept asking questions how to put a curler in the hair, etc.  She saved me (the bride) for last, and we were so short on time, one of my bridesmaids couldn't get her lashes on that she requested, and my hair looked NOTHING like the trial or the photo I wanted.  We were in such a rush, I started crying because of how awful the hair looked, and she literally threw the makeup on my face so fast, there was more on the shirt than on my face.  It was a horrible experience, and by the time we got to the church, my hair was already falling down and out, my bridesmaids had to try and fix it.  DO NOT RECOMMEND THEM AT ALL!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards