• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
New York-Western

UP AND COMING WEDDING VENUE

Okay Ladies I need your input. I am a proffesional photographer who is looking into expanding my business. I have over 80 acres of rural land between Buffalo & Rochester that I am looking to turn into 2 RUSTIC wedding venues. One will be more of a Ceremony/Elopement only venue with 2 hours of service & photos. Ceremony only site will have 2 different options for ceremony backdrops.  A pond w/fountain near a small rustic gazebo if it shall rain. There will also be a grapevine decorated pergola near an exposed rock creek tunnel (creek flowing when season permits) with a bridge over the creek. A tent set up near pergola again if it rains. On another part of the land (far enough away from ceremony only site) we are looking to have a ceremony and reception venue. Again rustic but of course with the Elegant details in the decor. Capacity of 100-250 people in a pavilion type structure with large barn doors to close if weather does not cooperate. Inside or outside ceremony, another pond with fountain, half log benches for ceremony seating and flowers all around. After reading all of this, my questions to you are does this sound unique compared to other venues? What services would you want to be offered? How much would you spend for the venue and the services you desire? Would you lean towards a venue if the photography was included in part of the package? Thank you all for reading this and I look forward to hearing your input and answering any questions.