New York-Western
Options

PSA: Sample Sale at Bridal Chateau

Hi ladies,

I was driving by Bridal Chateau this weekend and saw a sign up for a sample sale. I looks like it may end this week, I didn't see the exact date. It would be a good time to go is any of you are currently dress shopping!

Re: PSA: Sample Sale at Bridal Chateau

• Options
    gymbugmj2kgymbugmj2k member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    haha i got both my dress and all my girls' dresses during that sale!  none of mine were on sale, but they did have a bunch that were. veils were $45 too...

their FB page says they're doing a BOGO on some dresses because they didn't sell enough.  definitely be worth checking out!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i noticed this too when i was there for my FINAL FITTING!  woohoo!

i bought little clutches for each of my BM at $5 each :)
  • Options
    AeroStyleAeroStyle member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you for mentioning accessories!!! I didn't even think of that! I went by there tonight and got a shower dress and another dress aaand a sash for 27 bucks!!! Their sale bm dresses were all 25 for 65 and BOGO!
  • Options
    Wow! Are their wedding gowns beautiful? And descently priced? I'm hoping I can get a deal. I have 6 bridesmaids, 1 moh, the madrina "godmother" of the wedding (traditional), the mothers, n my mini bride. You think they would cut us a deal cuz it's so many of us? Lol I know it's a big party but hey go big or go home? Lol
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards