New York-Western
Options

Wozniak photography

any reviews? Good bad? Really works with budget?
By march I need to choose.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Wozniak photography

• Options
    edited December 2011
    My MOH used them for her wedding. Her pictures turned out well, but she said she was upset b/c despite giving them a list of "must have" pictures, they didn't take most on her list during the reception.
  • Options
    Thank you
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    cgielow - do you know who her photographers were and what her must have shots were?  I can't think of anything that's a "must" for the reception besides the dances/cake cutting and I can't imagine the photographer not taking those.

We're using them for our wedding in 6 weeks.  I love that they said they'd have our pictures for us the Monday after our Saturday wedding (usually its later in the week, but because the Thursday after is Thanksgiving, they're going to get them to us early).

I don't know about working with your budget because we went with one of his packages (it was exactly what we were looking for).  He does a deal at the end of the year if you book with him because he tries to book up for the upcoming year before the bridal shows start so he doesn't have to go to as many (we got 2 free parent albums, $100 off our package and $100 off a second photographer).  He also has a drawing at the bridal shows for $500 off and told us to go to the shows to enter because we could still win even though we already booked with him.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards