Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

Vendor RAVES from 9.26.09- (more detailed and actual reviews soon)

Hi ladies!I just got married this past weekend and it was amazing and the perfect day all around!!! Anyway, all of our vendors were absolutely amazing and I will get into more detail when I post actual vendor reviews but wanted to do some quick raving of vendors who really stand out in my mind while I have time.Margaret Oldfield (my dress fit like a glove and didn't move on me the entire night), Rocket Tree Photography (we already got some teasers back and they are stunning!), Royal Oak Country Club (simply amazing all around), Petals N' Glass (our flowers were stunning), Marilyn's Cakes (our cake was beautiful and so yummy), Hey Mr. DJ (the emcee and the dj were absolutely amazing and simply made sure that our wedding reception was perfect from start to end. Sam Hills (he is so amazing, what else is there to say), and Heidi McKenna (all of our makeup was awesome and she is so sweet).Okay more details to come later :-). Thanks for all of your help the past two years ladies!  

Re: Vendor RAVES from 9.26.09- (more detailed and actual reviews soon)

• Options
    rschuckmanrschuckman member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!!! I'm glad you had a great wedding and great vendors!!!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am so glad your wedding was perfect! I would love to know about how everything went with Royal Oaks Country Club, we are getting married there in July 2010 and anything you can tell me or pictures you can show me wouold be sooooo great... email address is jnmyers82@yahoo.com... TIA! And congrats!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on being married! Glad you had such a wonderful wedding. Could you share your pics? I would love to see what Sam Hills did with your hair and for your bridesmaids.
  • Options
    ninjette04ninjette04 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would love to know about Petals N' Glass... You said the flowers looked good, were they easy to work with/ good prices? TIA!!
    ~*Married my best friend on October 2, 2010*~ BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards