Ohio-Cincinnati

Another "optional indoor for pictures" post!

Ok girls...Getting married on FRIDAY!!  AHHHH!!!!I have set up to have pictures taken at Sharon Woods and Streets of West Chester, but both are outdoor locations.  Can anyone recommend placed to go around Mason/Liberty Township/West Chester for pictures INDOORS??

Re: Another "optional indoor for pictures" post!

• tia0314tia0314 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've heard VOA Lodge thrown out before, but can't tell you anything about it myself.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image
  • edited December 2011
    not really sure where it is in respect to those places, but Spring Grove cemetary has both indoor and outdoor places to take photos. If it stops raining you could jump outside and get a few!
  • edited December 2011
    Oooh that's a toughie.  We struggled with good indoor locations (our photographer and their colleagues basically said N. Cincy sucks for that) and actually ended up going downtown.  Maybe see if Savannah Center (nice staircase, lobbies, and this will sound silly but...bathrooms lol) or Manor House will let you take photos there?
  • ninjette04ninjette04 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If there are no weddings there that day, see if Spring Grove will let you  inside The Norman Chapel... It's gorgeous... (I should know, it's my ceremony cite!!) You should get some pretty pics there
    ~*Married my best friend on October 2, 2010*~ BabyFetus Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Ok - what about hotels/bars in the West Chester/Mason/Liberty Township area that have good backdrops for pictures? I've thought of Jags, Brazenhead....what else? Who's had a hotel up here that had a great lobby?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards