Pennsylvania

Has anyone used the pros for dj & photography?

I am wondering if anyone has used the pro's for dj and photography?  Their prices are good.  I just want to know if they are good to use.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Has anyone used the pros for dj & photography?

• SusieQ1981SusieQ1981 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The pros are kind of like Walmart - one-stop-shopping, and they're cheap, but you get what you pay for.  If you can afford to NOT use The Pros, I'd recommend you find someone else.

They have at least one DJ that is horrible - a tall older guy w/ gray hair - he sounds like Sylvester Stallone in the microphone.  Everything is slurred together and mumbled.  This guy just ruins the whole experience.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker For two people in a marriage to live together day after day is unquestionably the one miracle the Vatican has overlooked. PersonalMilestone
  • edited December 2011
    I agree with the above poster! My friends used the pros for there wedding last year, and when I saw the pictures, I almost died. My digital camera actually took better pictures of there wedding day then there "professional" cameras. As far as the DJ service, it wasn't too bad, but defiantly not the best!

I would defiantly try and find someone else. Im a budget bride, and I found a photographer, that normally her least expensive package is 2400, and she told me she would do it for 1600!! Sometimes its better to let people know your budget, and they might come down in price.

Good luck and congratulations!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards