Pennsylvania
Options

photographer(w-b/scranton)

Hi everyone! I'm looking for a photographer to shoot my wedding in the wilkes barre/scranton area. I am looking for a more photojournalistic/storybook style with a reasonable price. I can't spend thousands and thousands of dollars for a photographer. We are on a tight budget. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated!

Re: photographer(w-b/scranton)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We went with Allison Bolcavage of Bolcavage Photography she is from tunkhannock area and seems fantastic. Check her out.
  • Options
    hng0411hng0411 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Do you still need a photographer?
    We could offer you a great deal! Our site is www.meettheburks.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Caitlyn Arden may interest you. She has work posted on facebook if you want to look into her.
    "If wine is getting in the way of your work, get rid of the work."
    Updated Bio
    E-mail Me!
  • Options
    myfeverplaysmyfeverplays member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I reccommend Sweet Exposures.  www.sweetexposures.com

They are from the Allentown area but are willing to travel to Scranton to do my wedding next year at no additional cost. They use more of a journalistic approach. and they are SUPER reasonable compared to some of the other photographers I priced up.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hello! I recommend www.mabelphotos.com she is from NYC and she is fabulous. She will travel to PA at no extra cost. Her fixed wedding rate is $1,000. It includes a free engagement session.She recently did a destination wedding for my BFF.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wesley Works Photography are really great and fun to work with.  Photos are out of this world I think.  Prices are suprisingly reasonable!

www.wesleyworks.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    we booked with jeff from ready say cheese and his stuff is great and his prices are so affordable! we are on a tight budget too!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards