Pennsylvania
Options

invitations

Anyone have any suggestions on where to get reasonably priced invitations? There are so many options! I need invitations, rsvp cards, and menu selection cards. Thanks :)

Re: invitations

• Options
    edited December 2011
    everyone Raves about Vistaprint.com
    They have coupon codes ALL the time.  If you find a couponcode for 5 free, you can buy 50 at a time, and get them all for free.
  • Options
    ayamm1123ayamm1123 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used freelancer Jennifer Crawford –metzcrawford@hotmail.com for not only wedding invites/programs/favortags, but I have used her for other things since then… showers, baby announcements, etc.  She is more affordable than many sites out there, she is flexible with timeframes and easy to add more product last minute compared to standard websites, can help you mesh multiple ideas together into one invite, etc.  She gets great reviews from knotties – definitely worth an email!
  • Options
    l1ltaral1ll1ltaral1l member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out Etsy - www.etsy.com. I got a full invite set for under $2, which included handwritten envelopes.  Unfortunatley, she stopped doing invites.  However, I've been using Erica from Peacock Printing for all other invites, and she is AWESOME!!  Her username on Etsy is PeacockPrinting and her website is www.peacock-printing.com. Tell her Tara sent you!!
  • Options
    BeckyBevillBeckyBevill member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks! After many hours of looking and ordering samples and price comparing, I found that Americanwedding.com had the best prices!
  • Options
    Moritz22Moritz22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You could always try AC Moore, Micheals, or Target. They have reasonable prices. I got my invitations at Micheals.
  • Options
    peanut133peanut133 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you're looking for a personal touch locally on a budget I would highly recommend Cosmosprintery.com. They are in Easton - have all the books that the Paper Bag has on Hamilton Street but really reasonable in cost and Barb is awesome to work with. I thought my vision would never come true and my invitations look great. Check out her website!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards