Michigan-Northern

Michigan Wolverines groom cake?

Hi Ladies,I am from Chicago but my fiance is a really big Wolverine's fan and so I was thinking of getting him a Michigan Wolverines groom's cake.  Have any of you done this?  I am looking for some inspiration??

Re: Michigan Wolverines groom cake?

• jamm2019jamm2019 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have never done one or seen one, but it seems like it would be doable.  You could talk to your baker and see if they could do a replica Michigan football helmet or just do a blue and yellow "M".  I think it would be a nice idea.
  • edited December 2011
    This might be a little difficult but it would be awesome if you could do one of Michigan Stadium.  I also really think the helmet would be a good idea.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image 198 Invited image 42 Attending image 15 Declined image 141 Undecided RSVP Date: July 16, 2010
  • mkvandrielmkvandriel member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just though of this as well, My finace too is a HUGE wolverine fan.  Did any of you find any ideas?
    The Luckiest Bride to be Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Hi gals...

I was just a bridal show in Midland last month and saw a Bud Light bottle cake (it was really creative and looked very good).  Depending on where you're located, I can pass along some bakery and specialty cakes vendors whose information I have, it's worth a phone call to see if what they "can" do... I'm learning though that anything is possible, you just have to know who to ask.  :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards